Jesse James VIPER kicks ASS!

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to stick to bikes. It looks like something Huggy Bear would have been in if they had Vipers back on Starsky and Hutch. "The word on the street is".......... he was a friggin' snitch for Gosh sakes!

Jerry S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform Hardtop, Autoform deck spoiler, Autoform front fascia with center driving lights, Jesse customized the Autoform side pipe covers.
This car sold to a gentleman in Ohio 2 years ago.
Go to autoformgroup.com and check it out. Fugly to a non Viper owner maybe. This car is sweet.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Jesse own WCC? I thought that American Chopper show on TLC was of WCC and that nasty biker that's always yelling at everyone owned it.

Chad

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
West Coast Choppers and American Chopper Series (Orange County Choppers[OCC]) are completely different companies. Jessie has more of a home grown, roots chopper company, all their own everything (frames, wheel designs, tube bending, tank making, etc).

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know what he did to the doors, in the window area? Did he add power windows??

Tomer

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott-how is the quality of the paint and body work? I saw one of his bikes in NC Bike week this year and it was very nice but not as perfect as the sticker would indicate. I read that the Viper only has K&N airbox, headers, and mopar performance heads. It was orgianlly catsup/mustard, and only had light body damage to front.

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got mixed emotions about this Viper. I love the oil cap though!! I want one!!!! :2tu: This is my favorite part of this car - and evidently a "signature" somewhere on all of Jesse James' vehicles.

JMO....
I respect the heck out of Jesse James and his talent & artistry! His WWC show, as well as "Monster Garage", is always very interesting. Most of his bikes are beautiful pieces of art. :2tu: Some of what he builds on "Monster Garage" is wicked!! :2tu: and then, some of it is very far fetched. In any case, he is always thinking "outside the box". :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:
Jesse James is true "designer & fabricator".

In contrast, what is up with those assclowns up at OCC who spent half of a TV show yelling and disrepecting each other, and adding creedance that even disfunctional families can get on TV?

WWC blows away OCC!!! (and no, Jesse James did not pay me to say this.) :cool:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got mixed emotions about this Viper. I love the oil cap though!! I want one!!!! :2tu: This is my favorite part of this car - and evidently a "signature" somewhere on all of Jesse James' vehicles.

JMO....
I respect the heck out of Jesse James and his talent & artistry! His WWC show, as well as "Monster Garage", is always very interesting. Most of his bikes are beautiful pieces of art. :2tu: Some of what he builds on "Monster Garage" is wicked!! :2tu: and then, some of it is very far fetched. In any case, he is always thinking "outside the box". :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:
Jesse James is true "designer & fabricator".

In contrast, what is up with those assclowns up at OCC who spent half of a TV show yelling and disrepecting each other, and adding creedance that even disfunctional families can get on TV?

WWC blows away OCC!!! (and no, Jesse James did not pay me to say this.) :cool:

Thor,

I quoted you because you said everything that I wouldv'e said. He's a terrific guy who's helping out local H.S. and other kids that would otherwise be a statistic. He's a better man than the TV portrays.

Jay K.

SaturnVUEguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to bump threads, especially 6 1/2yr dead threads, but does anyone have a decent picture, or set of pictures of this car? I saw it in a magazine roughly 10yrs ago (I'm sure I still have it somewhere) but can't find anything online. Anyone know what year it is? I know its pre-'96

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to bump threads, especially 6 1/2yr dead threads, but does anyone have a decent picture, or set of pictures of this car? I saw it in a magazine roughly 10yrs ago (I'm sure I still have it somewhere) but can't find anything online. Anyone know what year it is? I know its pre-'96

If you are talking about the one he painted that dark purple color, it was a 96' RT/10. Sorry I don't have any pics though.

SaturnVUEguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy ressurrection batman!!! :omg:

:usa:
Like I said, I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to start a new thread since this one already mentioned the particular car

If you are talking about the one he painted that dark purple color, it was a 96' RT/10. Sorry I don't have any pics though.

[media]http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/663797.jpg[/media]
V10SpeedLuvr and Ratical2, that is the car, and is the only picture I could find with google

Can't believe it isn't painted with a bunch of skulls :rolaugh:
:lmao: