Jesus VS My Superchargerd ViperGTS at Speedworld

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you really got him! Do you know exactly what he has done to his supra and what hp he is layin down? Not only did you beat him though, you looked way better doing it...that is a truely ugly Supra.

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you really got him! Do you know exactly what he has done to his supra and what hp he is layin down? Not only did you beat him though, you looked way better doing it...that is a truely ugly Supra.

Vince, thanks! See you att he Viper Event!

Thanks Casey, He has everything done to that car. Ported head, 280 degree cams, AEM, Virtual Works Intake, 76mm turbo, FMIC, Fuel, 2 step, ET Streets, C16 race gas, etc.. I was on pump gas, my daily driven radial tires in full street trim. :)

You must be registered for see images

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vince, thanks! See you att he Viper Event!

Thanks Casey, He has everything done to that car. Ported head, 280 degree cams, AEM, Virtual Works Intake, 76mm turbo, FMIC, Fuel, 2 step, ET Streets, C16 race gas, etc.. I was on pump gas, my daily driven radial tires in full street trim. :)

You must be registered for see images

you know how much boost hes putting down??

or what kind of HP?? hes gotta be up there in power im sure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine