JMB Performance Catch Can

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one of these from Justin many years ago and always meant to get a second one for the other side. I finally got around to it but this time I ordered two yellows and I'll move my spare red one to my RT/10.

I kinda ordered special so Justin and I traded emails until he was certain of what I wanted. These are actually his GenI cans but I am using them on my GTS. I like to be able to position them out of the way of motor work but easily accessible. They will go behind the front wheel, one on each side.

What I like about them is they are metal (not plastic like many), they are small (I don't like to have to work around big clunky stuff), the parts are easily acquired and maintenanced if needed, powdercoated, great service by Justin and quick delivery. And they will last forever.

Justin also built these to my specs. I didn't want the sight tube.

If you're looking for a catch can these are the best.

JMBPerformanceCatchCan.jpg

Last edited:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin is "Top of the Line"...:2tu:

He has done the install and mods on all my cars. I have JMB catch cans on my Gen 2, 3 and 4 Vipers. He has fab'd and fitted all my crazy ideas....:rolaugh:
It's also nice that Justin does in house powdercoating. And very good at it I might add.
I get custom parts made and powdercoated all in one place. Nothing better than that.
Saves a lot of time too...

This is photo of my Gen 2. I came up with some ideas of what I wanted to do.
With my ideas in mind, Justin designed and built the airbox, both catch cans, stainless steel radiator pipes (with air "burp" valves), and the custom aluminum radiator over flow tank. Had to build custom water heater pipes to accomodate the Gen 3 valve covers too. I wanted to do a polished PS pump. Justin came up with the idea to use a remote ps fluid reservoir....

All the parts work GREAT and look even better...IMO...:)

This is the Gen 4 catch can with JMB baffles in the valve covers. Justin powdercoated some of my engine parts and the catch can in a wrinkle finish. You can see the optional site gauge on the side...

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin is good peeps and does great work.

I've had a lot of work done by him too. I went with a red catch can to match my valve covers that he powdercoated.

P9270299.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang