John Fernandez qualifies on the Pole!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Super Cool !!! PVO Honcho and all round Viperholic John Fernandez has his Neon on the Pole for the SCCA National Championships at Mid Ohio this week. He qualified with a 1:49.521 in a NEON!! Heck, he is rocketing around there as fast as some Viper drivers have gone on street tires. John ,we all wish you the best and if you win I will personally buy you a Magnum of Ripple!! Best of luck in SSC!!

Bobby Archer qualified in third spot with his restrictor plate GTS, and I will predict he will sneak into first on lap number 2 and lead the T1 class from then on!!

Speed Channel will be carrying all the coverage and best of luck to Deb Loth in T1 also!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"..and if you win I will personally buy you a Magnum of Ripple!!"

WOW! He just said a mouth full ladies and gentleman! I didn't know anyone outside of my family still drank that!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GO John!!
BURNOUT.gif

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by motor602:
do you guys know when speed channel will be covering it?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't find a thing about it on their site
frown.gif

Bill?

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whoops, tape delay, but SSC will be November 23rd, at 12:00 .

I have been criticized for only offering a Magnum of Ripple, so I figure a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 would be more appropriate.

Go John Fernandez and Bobby Archer !!

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, have you considered a 2002 "Night-train" or "Thunderbird?" These fine spirits can also double as a great wheel cleaner!
laugh.gif

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmmm, Night Train might be a good thought,but NEVER say Thundrbird to a Dodge guy!

John is pretty much a class act and a consumate gearhead, so I will probably have to breakdown and get him some quality stuff , if he wins and stands on the podium in those NEON lights!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth Geyer