Join Us In Detroit for the Dream Weekend

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.

I'll be coming to Phoenix, I'll be missing the dream weekend. You can tell I love this club if I'm giving that up! A few of my officers will be running the show while we're with the national group.

V

Venomiss

tmish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in as well!
Hotel booked and check mailed!
My inaugural VCA sponsored event so I'm looking forward to it.
Who else is going???
Come'on, Christmas is over, Winter is here, What else could you have going on? :dunno:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you guys staying for your meeting in AZ? I'd love to meet up with a few of you guys while you're in town.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dream Weekend spots are being sold up pretty well, I'm sure we'll sell out. If you're interested ingoing, email me so that we know your intent, and send in your registration. So far we have 12 regions involved! Very nice.

There will also be an addition to the Dream Weekend! We got confirmation from CTC that they will allow us to tour the dyno facility up close! Very cool. I had to push this visit back 1 hour which then gave us just enough time to hit another stop!... the Walter P. Chrysler Museum!!

So this trip will have CTC, Prefix, Connor Ave, Chrysler Museum, Detroit Auto Show, 2 night time dinner gatherings, and a great lunch stop. Buses will take us to most of these wonderful places. This will be one jam packed trip and I sense you guys are in for a real treat. You get a lot for $55 (note: since the Museum was a recent addition, you'll be paying their entrance fee at the door). We're all really privileged to get such wonderful opportunities, jump aboard if you're interested.

Hope everyone is having a good new year. Take care!

V

Venomiss

The Dream Weekend spots are being sold up pretty well, I'm sure we'll sell out. If you're interested ingoing, email me so that we know your intent, and send in your registration. So far we have 12 regions involved! Very nice.

There will also be an addition to the Dream Weekend! We got confirmation from CTC that they will allow us to tour the dyno facility up close! Very cool. I had to push this visit back 1 hour which then gave us just enough time to hit another stop!... the Walter P. Chrysler Museum!!

So this trip will have CTC, Prefix, Connor Ave, Chrysler Museum, Detroit Auto Show, 2 night time dinner gatherings, and a great lunch stop. Buses will take us to most of these wonderful places. This will be one jam packed trip and I sense you guys are in for a real treat. You get a lot for $55 (note: since the Museum was a recent addition, you'll be paying their entrance fee at the door). We're all really privileged to get such wonderful opportunities, jump aboard if you're interested.

Hope everyone is having a good new year. Take care!

How many openings left?

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My absolute limit is 94. So we have 10 spots left.

By the way, is Dave Fletcher with you guys? I got notice from him that he'd be coming (with 1 guest) a week ago but haven't received his form. I don't have any contact info for him. Could you have him contact me.

V

Venomiss

My absolute limit is 94. So we have 10 spots left.

By the way, is Dave Fletcher with you guys? I got notice from him that he'd be coming (with 1 guest) a week ago but haven't received his form. I don't have any contact info for him. Could you have him contact me.
Yes, David is from our group and just put a phone call in for him to e-mail you.
I will also PM you with his number just in case you need it.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could make this! I'll be up there for the car show the 20th and going to the plant sometime in the week. Would have trailered the viper if I could get up there sooner.

V

Venomiss

Wish I could make this! I'll be up there for the car show the 20th and going to the plant sometime in the week. Would have trailered the viper if I could get up there sooner.

This will be a great event for VCA members!

What is the absolute last day someone can sign up? Spots left now?

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of right now we have 89, so only one spot left before we sell out. I learned I can actually fit 94 on all the buses, so if needed I have room to squeeze in another 4.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a heads up, we did sell out last week. So we're at full capacity. So no more forms or calls please.

Have fun out there! You're in for a good time. Keep in mind Friday is a LONG day, wear comfy shoes...

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for all your work and effort for doing and organizing this, Alex!
I am very sorry that you cant be there - will give Gary a little bottle for you...:D

V

Venomiss

Very nice pictures at the plant:2tu: and looks like you had a good time!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent photos!

Deutschland "represented" with 5 people coming in from over seas. ;.) You guys are the true fanatics.

They're already talking about coming back out to visit us for the Mackinac Island Viper Invasion that we're assembling in June. These guys are ********!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960