Jon B hooked me up!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will start off by saying I have never been a Jon B cheerleader or detractor. I had bought some things in the past and had great and not so great phone calls with him. I met him this past weekend at Road Atlanta and he was extremely nice and helpful to some of the guys there.
I called him Tuesday to order the Stoptech SS brake lines and he was extremely nice on the phone. I told him what I wanted and he literally went and pulled the parts while I was on the phone with him and shipped them right then. Well the package arrived today, and when I opened it up, found some nice surprises.
Not only did he ship the lines, he sent a Nuerburgring decal, a Dodge decal that I had mentioned I liked the look of on Sal's car, AND a diecast model of my car!
I have to say I was happily surprised!

Attachments

• Stoptech (plus extras).jpg
    Stoptech (plus extras).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 92
F

FrgMstr

Never had a bad experience with JonB. He gets a shot at almost every Viper related accessory I purchase and many times gets my business.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had a bad experience either with Jon. I have not done much lately to the car, so he has not seen my business lately but he will in the future. He sends nice surpirses with some orders. Glad to see he is still doing that. Fast service, good advice, quick delivery, and fair prices... hard to beat that.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, I was very impressed with his dedication to provide customers with great info and customer service. He gets my business in the future.