JonB LIED to me!!!

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you read the whole post.... :)

All:

I called Jon up on Tuesday 10/06/09 and asked him about some exhaust flex pipes off a 98+ as I am swapping out my stock exhaust manifolds for the 98+ shorties. He basically said he had to check around to see what he could find. We agreed on a price and parted company.

I assumed that the pipes would be off a used or wrecked car as that's what Jon had mentioned. So what shows up via FedEx today but BRAND NEW flex pipes!!! :omg: They still have the factory stickers on them!!! And to make matters better Jon wound up charging me less than what we originally agreed on!!!

Needless to say, I'm flaberghasted by this and ever so greatful. Jon was downright pleasant on the phone and the shipping was quick and priced right. A smooth transaction that couldn't have gone any better.

Turns out all that advertising pays off after all...

Thanks JonB!!! :2tu:

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, well one time he lied to me too! I bought some tires from him. He told me they would be at my house on Monday. Guess what, the tires came on Friday....3 days sooner than he said! Some People!!!!

Thanks JonB!:2tu:

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is nice to share when things go right...most often than not, it is the other way around.

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, well one time he lied to me too! I bought some tires from him. He told me they would be at my house on Monday. Guess what, the tires came on Friday....3 days sooner than he said! Some People!!!!

Thanks JonB!:2tu:

Yeah I ordered tires from him and said it'll be there in 3 days and next thing you know, ups dropped em off the next day. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude