July 7th Autocross - Big Response - We're Increasing The Max!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the year we've gotten anincredible response to our racing events. We've sold out pretty much every track, autocross, and drag day with 30 or more Vipers at each event. Our next July 7th autocross event was headed down the same road, until just days after we sent the annoucement, we already broke the 35 Viper maximum that we set.

We're now offically at 40 people wanting to come and it's continuing to rise as we get closer! We hate to turn people away so we've restructured our day to allow runs during lunch and now we're able to accomodate 45-50 Vipers! One of our biggest autocrosses ever!

As always we'll have trophy's for the 1-3 best drivers in each of the car classes. Given the large number of folks, we're going to split certain classes into two random groups and have an A and a B group in each. Each group will have 1,2,3rd place trophies. So there are going to be a lot of people in attendance, with a lot of trophies on the line!

So if you're interested in going, this will be one heck of an event! And for those who are coming along to watch, we have you covered (literally)... Thanks to our sponsors we now own 3 monstrous tents (60 feet in total)! So we'll have plenty of shade for this mid-summer driving event!

I've once again attached the detail plan below, it has everything you need. Please contact Aaron if you're interested in coming. His contact info is also in the following link:

http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2007/7-7-07%20Autocross.pdf

See you there!

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know the info says a tech inspection form is located under Racing- Event Info on the IL site but I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake Bite,
Don't feel bad, I just tried to find it for you and could not, but don't worry we will have tech inspection forms at the event. You can complete it there. I will make sure to talk to Alex to find the tech form on the website or make sure it is definetly there for the next time. See you tomorrow.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon, we had a ball. Just need to organize an asphalt patching party now to replace the ground we tore to hell!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heheh, the man likes his spins, what can we say!

Aaron is calling the Caterpillar folks and we'll talk about the lot. Something tells me nothing will come of it. But if so, I'm sure someone in the club does asphalt for a living!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang