June 14th. Meet the Wizard.... The Viper Wizard!!!!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry
I'm in . Always nice to visit Chuck. I'm only going if Bill's viper is waxed, cleaned and polished.
RICK

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England Viper Nation......This Sunday we have a little Change of Plans.....First we will meet at the Chelmsford Rest Area on 495 South Bound at 10:30 with a departure time of 11:00....We will then be led by none other Than The Mean Green Machine also known as The Hulk...We will go on a nice Scenic Cruise and then we will wind up at The Lombardi Estate for a good Old Fashion BBQ Party.....The weather looks to be another great cruisng day.....So come on out for a little Viper Fun.....

P.S.---- Chuck Tator had to cancel as the court system did not favor the 199 dealerships that were slated for termenation....It is over....
But a New Begining for The Wizard as he reforms his company and he will return to our parts for a Tech Session....What will the New Venture be called.....Chucks Viper Emporium / Home of The Wizard....I know it will Rock!!!!......

As always email me that you will be at the rest area......And for all of those already confirmed please just reconfirm as you may have only wanted to Meet A Wizard....

BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!! YUM!!!!!! :2tu::2tu:

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
10 Arrowhead Point Rd
Bristol N.H. 03222
603-744-6537- H
603-279-8791- W
508-726-7864-Cell

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the rain Gods are against us tomorrow.......So unfortunately i am going to have to scrub the BBQ.......Dam i like BBQ....... So no event tomorrow....:omg:

But Stay tuned Cause on June 28th......We are Going to Cape Cod Mass for a BBQ........Yahoo i love BBQ......:2tu::2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21