June 7: HemmingsMotorNews Cruise w/NE VCA

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To our UPSTATE NY/CT VCA Members:

We have been invited to join the New England Viper Club to meet with them at Hemmings Motor News in Bennington, VT. They are cruising there Sunday, June 7th, and would meet us there at 1pm. If anyone is interested in attending, we'd like to get a head count. We can figure out where all of us can meet, then cruise on over (it's an hour from Albany, NY).
Please let me know ASAP if you'd like to sign up to attend this cruise and meet the New England VCA members. (Jerry Colpitts is the President) Thank You. Hope to see you all there!

Sunday, June 7th -- 1pm
Hemmings Motor News (Hemmings Motor News: Auto Classifieds - Hemmings Auto Classifieds feature cars for sale nation wide.)
222 W. Main St.
Bennington, VT 05201-2103
VT Tel. 802-442-3101
Toll Free 800-227-4373
Fax 802-447-1561

From the west - From Albany, NY, take NY Route 7 east to Vermont; NY Route 7 becomes VT Route 9. We are located approximately 4 miles from the border of NY/VT, on the left, shortly after you pass the Bennington Museum.

Please let me know (juli) so I can get a head count for NE~~Thank you!
List so far:
mike & juli
Skeeter & Marie
Charlie Montano +1

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, thanks for posting for me and Jerry thanks for inviting the Upstate members. Looking forward to seeing my NE Family in August. Adrian

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli,, if i get my tires back from chuck in time,,and its a ok day,,deb and I will go,,we would be coming up the taconic so hopefully meet some where up off rt22 Thanks :drive: :usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli,, if i get my tires back from chuck in time,,and its a ok day,,deb and I will go,,we would be coming up the taconic so hopefully meet some where up off rt22 Thanks :drive: :usa::usa::usa:

Hi John~
We'll post up more details about meeting places closer to the event. Also depends on the weather for all of us too. Hope to meet up with you! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far, weather looks to be 70's and no rain for Sunday.
As far as meeting places go: We're all coming from various areas, we'll be on Route 7 to Route 9 in Bennington. Anybody know of a place to meet up, please let me know! ~juli

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli
There is a Mobil station just east of rt.22
on rt.7 where we could meet.(donut shop also:waiting:)

Skeeter

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeeter: That sounds fine, sounds like a plan to me~! Meet at 12:30. Sent out an email to attendees. THANK YOU!!! ~juli
(LOL on the bathroom break :))

Last edited:

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey if any one wants to run up the taconic with me,, pm me and we'll set some thing up,,, hey Breakdust,,,, ya up for a run??:drive: :usa::usa:

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not too late to sign up...any Upstate NYers who would like to join us, please let me know! Meeting spot Route 7/past Route 22, 12:30pm at Mobil Mart/Donut Shop. Cruise to Hemmings for 1pm N.E. Meet.

List so far:
mike & juli
Skeeter & Marie
Charlie Montano +1
John & Deb

We have confirmation from all 8 people...anybody else is welcome to join us!
PM me for my cell#, and we'll sign you up! Thank You...juli

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not too late to sign up...any Upstate NYers who would like to join us, please let me know! Meeting spot Route 7/past Route 22, 12:30pm at Mobil Mart/Donut Shop. Cruise to Hemmings for 1pm N.E. Meet.

List so far:
mike & juli
Skeeter & Marie
Charlie Montano +1
John & Deb
Joe & Gail

:2tu: See you all Sunday~! ~juli

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful day here...ready to head out soon to meet everyone. 70's...sunny...see ya'll there~!
Pics to follow~~~juli
10 Vipers from New England, 5-6 Vipers from NY/CT...awesome!

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you NE brothers and sisters,, was good to meet every one

:usa::usa::usa: VIPERUSA John & Deb :usa::usa::usa:

click on pic and it should go full size,,i hope

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU to the Upstate NYers who turned out for the nice drive to Hemmings, a very quaint gorgeous 'garage-type' museum~! We all met on time at our meeting spot...very well-done~!
THANK YOU ALL...juli

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got home myself. Thanks for coming NY/CT. It was great to see some old friends, and meet some new ones. You all rock!

BTW, I made good time, 4 hours!

We'll have to do a nice cruise through VT someday. It seemed like VT had the best roads.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have liked to join you, but hard to be on 2 Viper cruises at the same time. Juli, I've gone with the NE club at least a few times and they are a great bunch of people. Last year I went on a run with them that ended up at Ben and Jerry's in VT. It was a blast. My parents live in VT and there's many scenic roads, some are noted as the most scenic in America. That gas station meeting spot looks familiar! Does Tim still have his other Viper that he had at VOI? I think it's a Carrol Shelby edition. Nice pictures everyone. I hope they go again next year.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, yes Tim says he'll NEVER sell his awesome Carroll Shelby GTS...(we also LOVE that car!)
Was an awesome day...yep, that's the Hemmings/Sunoco station there you see....lots of 'moose' in the town as well (statues!)...juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperUSA, great pictures and thanks for posting glad to hear everyone had a good time also :2tu::2tu::2tu: to our NE Family for the invite....Adrian

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456