Just a few "THANKS"

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to through out a few big THANKS to some folks that made this a really great event for me personally. Of course a huge thanks goes to everyone involved with putting this VOI together, what a fantastic job!!! Even without the big bucks backing the event it was just as good if not better than any VOI before it. :2tu: Also a big thanks to SRT for everything they did, it never leaves me less than shocked at what lengths they go to for some goofy car nuts like us. When telling friends about VOIs one of my favorite things to brag about is how much SRT gets involved not only as a sponsor but on a personal level with everyone there. I can't say enough good things about the entire staff at SRT!!

A big thanks also to Randall Arnold, for many reasons but an extra special thanks for what just came in the mail!!! You are amazing, I forgot that we even talked about that. You are too much, I owe you BIG.:headbang:

Then thanks need to go out to MoparBoy and Nadine it was great to finally meet both of you, it was more like hanging out with old friends than meeting you for the first time. Also to the goofy dudes from Kansas I think it was, that I hung out with causing trouble till after midnight trying to put vinyl on the cars when it was way to wet. Also Wes from florida, after we met at dinner the first night it was great to have another friend to talk to thoughout the weekend since we seemed to run into each other everywhere we went.

Meeting all these great people that seem like instant friends is what makes the viper crowd so much fun! Thanks to everyone that was there for adding to such a great experiance.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you had a good time and it is amazing all the hard work so many folks put forth and this year was exceptional with SRT bringing so many folks from Detroit down to participate with all the Viper owners!! Never seen such a large group, and it sure gave us all alot of input to the passion and commitment so many of them have. I know , in chatting with alot of them, Viper owners gave them a different perspective on how much we all appreciated their efforts -- 16 hour work days are common for many of them.

Special thanks go to the Officers and especially Chris and Mary Marshall who spent countless hours getting things arranged for Charlotte, checking out logistics , planning the events, etc. Pretty hard to imagine when they ever slept. Nice to add to your comments , since it really seems that VOIs just keep getting better and better, but maybe part of it is meeting all your old friends and making so many more!

I hate coming home from each one though, as I then realize it will be another 2 years , probably, before the next get together. The tough part is there are so many folks you intend to see there and you always go home having missed club members you really wanted to contact with.

Thanks to all those that made Charlotte a top get together for Viper owners --- fantastic as always and I sure hope we see just as many SRT folks at the next VOI as this one, as it was super rewarding to hear all their stories and understand how focused and passionate they are about their jobs!!! Yeh I am being redundant repeating that , but is was so cool, and who has heard me being repetitive before, ha.

Flying Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Bill. Dont know where we would be if it were'nt for Chris and Mary.
Many Thanks on another great job.

QUOTE=Bill Pemberton Woodhouse;3116229]Glad you had a good time and it is amazing all the hard work so many folks put forth and this year was exceptional with SRT bringing so many folks from Detroit down to participate with all the Viper owners!! Never seen such a large group, and it sure gave us all alot of input to the passion and commitment so many of them have. I know , in chatting with alot of them, Viper owners gave them a different perspective on how much we all appreciated their efforts -- 16 hour work days are common for many of them.

Special thanks go to the Officers and especially Chris and Mary Marshall who spent countless hours getting things arranged for Charlotte, checking out logistics , planning the events, etc. Pretty hard to imagine when they ever slept. Nice to add to your comments , since it really seems that VOIs just keep getting better and better, but maybe part of it is meeting all your old friends and making so many more!

I hate coming home from each one though, as I then realize it will be another 2 years , probably, before the next get together. The tough part is there are so many folks you intend to see there and you always go home having missed club members you really wanted to contact with.

Thanks to all those that made Charlotte a top get together for Viper owners --- fantastic as always and I sure hope we see just as many SRT folks at the next VOI as this one, as it was super rewarding to hear all their stories and understand how focused and passionate they are about their jobs!!! Yeh I am being redundant repeating that , but is was so cool, and who has heard me being repetitive before, ha.[/QUOTE]