Just Bought '98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just Bought \'98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

I just took delivery of a Silver/Blue '98 Roe SC Viper. The car is in the trailer and on its way to SVSi for a twin turbo package. The bad news is that I won't actually see/take delivery of my car for a month. But after that month I will be a card-carrying member of the Twin Turbo Viper Owner's club. I can't wait. :D :D :D :D

The following items will soon be up for sale:

- Polished Roe S/C (5 & 8 lb pulleys)
This unit may include the VEC2 or it may not. I am considering going with an AEM system

- Bellanger Long Tube Headers

- MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster

- Techedge Wideband O2 (again dependent on whether or not I go with the AEM)

If I decide to go with the AEM vs. the Vec2, I will also include a brand new in box Roe Methanol Injection Kit

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Just Bought \'98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

wny est on the price of the blower? itself?

OP
OP
E

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Just Bought \'98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

What kind of power do expect it to make ?

I'm not looking to break any records. I plan on being able to run up to 13psi on 93 octane and 15psi-16psi with methanol. The car has worked heads/Crower Rockers, so we'll see. Final Turbo sizing and how well the car takes to the tune will determine the final output.

Re: final pricing on just the blower. I'll know on Monday when I get more info on the AEM. My decision on the AEM will dictate whether or not the S/C comes with/without the VEC2.

To all the pm'd me. I'll post final prices on Monday after I get an idea on when the items will be available (removed from the car) and what exactly will be included.