Just bought an SRT and joined the board

Toddh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Bought it yesterday and will pick it up tomorrow. Saw some forum discussion on prices for those of us without vouchers. I paid MSRP for the car at McKinney Dodge (TX). The other dealers I spoke to in the area wanted $90K for cars that had been driven around a bit according to the odometer (20 miles, 69 miles, etc.) which didn't tempt me much at all.

Looks like a great Viper community here. I look forward to participating.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Congratulations. Ooh that's so dam exciting!!! Welcome to the Viper forum, as well. :) This is the best place for anything Viper, hands down. You name it. Just ask, and you will be answered.

You must be registered for see images

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Toddh,
Congrats on your new SRT-10 ( what color? ) and welcome to the N. Texas Viper community. Check out our official VCA Club site at www.northtexasviperclub.com. We have our monthly meeting this coming Saturday 6/14 at 6pm at Pappa's in Irving. Go to the Club site and click Calendar go to June 14 click Here for location and map/directions. In the summer we usually have about 50 or more Vipers at our meetings ( no rain of course, so far long range weather report looks clear on 6/14 ) and close to 75-100 members/spouses there. Great group of people and lots of fun and Viper expertise. Hope to see you there!
Clark,
Got your Lambo hunting DLM back yet? Would be nice to see you at the meeting also with either your GTS or SRT! I owe you some beers! :D

OP
OP
T

Toddh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color: Red!

Meeting on Sat. at Pappas BBQ sounds interesting. I'll try and make it out. Do I have to sign up for the NT Viper Club to attend?

Now I need to figure out how to make one of the cool signatures where I list all of my vehicles. Do tractors count, too?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone will end up saying it, so I might as well be that person. We want PICS! lol... Cant post without pics.j/k :D Congrats on the Viper!

Austin

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Also,

Dodge pays for the first year membership in Viper Club of America when you buy a new Viper -- But you have to send in the application.

Edward 96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv,
I was told that the dealer needed to send in the application. I have yet to rec my membership. Dealership has since changed ownership.
What to do???????

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Meeting on Sat. at Pappas BBQ sounds interesting. I'll try and make it out. Do I have to sign up for the NT Viper Club to attend?

Now I need to figure out how to make one of the cool signatures where I list all of my vehicles. Do tractors count, too?

Just show up at the meeting. You'll have a blast. Get in touch with Bob Dunfee, our local club President.

http://www.northtexasviperclub.com/clubinfo.htm

Make sure you sign up for our YahooGroup also. We send out automated notifications about our upcoming events.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Edward96GTS,

Just call 1-800-998-1110 ext 1. It's called the "cool" program

HEMIPOWER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Todd. Hope you enjoy the car. Be sure to post your impressions after living with it for a while.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats, and welcome! Stay safe, have fun.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Just show up at the meeting. You'll have a blast. Get in touch with Bob Dunfee, our local club President.

http://www.northtexasviperclub.com/clubinfo.htm

Make sure you sign up for our YahooGroup also. We send out automated notifications about our upcoming events.

RED...great color choice! Ditto what Jay said. See ya Saturday. BTW, along with your tractor don't forget to list your lawnmower and **** whacker and battery powered nose hair trimmer and please include the HP and TQ numbers along with dyno charts if available. :D As for my sig I don't own anything else and sleep in my car.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heya Todd! Landon with Gearbox here just up the street! :)

Welcome to the club - small world indeed...

Enjoy the snake - drop me a line sometime and maybe we'll get together some weekend. :)

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clark,
Got your Lambo hunting DLM back yet? Would be nice to see you at the meeting also with either your GTS or SRT! I owe you some beers! :D

DDog...

Man...you running for office in the club???...that was some kind of recruitment speech :D And...nope...the DLM is not back yet!!!..but Doug tells me it is getting closer. I am going to REALLY try and make it to the meeting this weekend...it actually looks like I may be in town. And you know what?...these red cars drive pretty good :cool: ...nothing like yellow of course...but still pretty good.

Hope all is well.

Clark

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Clark,

DDog...

Man...you running for office in the club???...that was some kind of recruitment speech :D And...nope...the DLM is not back yet!!!..but Doug tells me it is getting closer. I am going to REALLY try and make it to the meeting this weekend...it actually looks like I may be in town. And you know what?...these red cars drive pretty good :cool: ...nothing like yellow of course...but still pretty good.

Hope all is well.

Clark

Naw, just trying to be helpful. See you Saturday...maybe. If not, I'm still up for Lambo hunting when you get your yellow beast back.