Just got my certificate - Not a good sign for the SRT

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put in for a certificate waaaaaaaaaaaaay late (end of February?) and went on the waiting list figuring it might help my chances for an early 2004. Finally saw the car up close and personal late last month (trying not to whine) and was less than thrilled. Now I'm down for a Roe S/C for my '01 and I receive a cert in the mail with a note from headquarters saying (among other things) "Because a few owners have opted not to participate in the program we were able to pull your name from the Waiting List...". Is this a good sign for the SRT? I'm worried that Vipers are about to be moved to the endangered species list.
crying.gif

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Read the note carefully...

There were only a FEW certificates that were not returned. The response to the certificate campaign has been overwhelming...from start to finish.

There will be a FEW lucky wait-list participants.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CitySnake:
I put in for a certificate waaaaaaaaaaaaay late (end of February?) and went on the waiting list figuring it might help my chances for an early 2004. Finally saw the car up close and personal late last month (trying not to whine) and was less than thrilled. Now I'm down for a Roe S/C for my '01 and I receive a cert in the mail with a note from headquarters saying (among other things) "Because a few owners have opted not to participate in the program we were able to pull your name from the Waiting List...". Is this a good sign for the SRT? I'm worried that Vipers are about to be moved to the endangered species list.
crying.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have a good feeling about the future of Viper.