Just got my first Viper! WOW!

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW! I was a little nervious about buying a Viper with out ever having been in one. What was I thinking. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Then I fell in love with it all over again when I started it up. I was suprised, after reading all the reports saying how loud it was and how ruff it road, the sound was less then I expected and the ruff ride was no worse then the truck I had been driving since I was 15. The Viper is a beast and I love it. I've had it about 2.5 weeks and took it out to a track day at Texas Motor Speedway. Learned alot about how the car handles and how easily it will get away from you if you're not careful. I could die now and be happy. lol

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darc,

Just the attitude we would expect from you...the very same one that we all continue to have while owning these cars. Drive safe,get some seat time with Bobby Archer and enjoy the ride.

CStegall

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darc,
Congratulations on the new snake. Definitely call Bobby Archer. He has a driving clinic every month at Motor Sports Ranch and he is a great teacher and a super nice guy.
Doc

OP
OP
D

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a 2001 GTS, Yellow with black stripes and ACR wheels. Haven't gotten around to taking any pics myself, been to busy driving. I'll get some up as soon as I get time.

S

SUN RA KAT

It's a 2001 GTS, Yellow with black stripes and ACR wheels. Haven't gotten around to taking any pics myself, been to busy driving. I'll get some up as soon as I get time.

Oh Oh! A Yellow Viper. You know what that means! :eek: :headbang:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS, Matt...NICE RIDE !!!

OK, Francisco, tests are OVER...find yourself a Viper !!!

Happy Holidays.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!! I still get that feeling every time I get in my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun

Cisco,,,,,,, buy the viper!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
D

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok finally got around put putting some pictures up. THhy are the ones the dealer used to advertise it. Haven't had time to take some of my own.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY ****!!!!!! Dude, rock on my brother. That is one insane vehicle you got there. Rule #1) Only let the pretty girls get in...lol Respect the snake bro...and just wait for the real fun to begin... :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A yellow Viper means you now belong to the Yellow Fever Club, n' Can officially claim that yellow Vipers are faster :2tu:
Its a Beauty :eek: ... Bumble Bee

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A yellow Viper means you now belong to the Yellow Fever Club, n' Can officially claim that yellow Vipers are faster :2tu:
Its a Beauty :eek: ... Bumble Bee

:headbang: :2tu: Beautiful ride! Excellent color choice my Yellow Brother!! :cool:

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those pics make me want to join the Yellow Club!!! Awesome....

Now, you need to smooooooooooooth out those intake tubes... :2tu:

Tomer

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Get to know Bobby Archer well, as you can learn alot about the car from him -- track, prep, etc. Go with all the guys the next time you can run at Motorsport Ranch, as that is a much better track for your Snake, and alot safer. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala