Just installed bats overlays

OP
OP
D

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, wonder if you will get pulled over with them?

I doubt it. They are not that noticeable or dark. I drove with the dark smoke tints on my Mustang for over a year and never got pulled over for that. They were too busy pulling me over for other things. (License plate cover, window tint, your car is nicer than mine etc.) lol

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks terrible if you ask me. Whats next, stickers?

lol, jk man... its not my style, a little too ricey but its your car

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Blue, but I am a fan of Bats Overlays...these are for the rear blinkers...
9918100_2437.JPG

OP
OP
D

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About what I thought I would get for response. Some likethem, some don't. I'm trying to figure out if I like them or not. I might take the blue ones off and put the light smoke ones on instead. I like the way the blue looks in normal light. The one picture I have where they look bright blue was when the sun was going down and shining directly on the lights. Normally they look like the picture I took where they look darker. Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to live with them for a week and see how I like them, then decide. The problem with this car is that everything I would want to do to it was pretty much already done when I bought it so I'm a little bored looking for stuff to do to it. For me, half the enjoyment of having a nice car is finding ways to customize it.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, half the enjoyment of having a nice car is finding ways to customize it.

how bout some suspension, brakes, or power mods? sometimes mods you can feel are more rewarding :D

OP
OP
D

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure there are always more things to do but at 550 HP I don't really feel the need right now to do much more. I'm trying not to put more money into the car than I can get back out someday. I've done that a few times before. It feels nice being the one that got a car that someone else had sunk alot of money into.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32