Just met Gary Almond

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed the big Viper logo on his trailer as he was taking a break here in Grand Junction, Co. He had just dropped a Viper in Denver and is in route to Calif to pick up a Ferrari. Very nice guy and instant Viper comraderie as we talked Vipers for a half hour. If ever I need to move a car, I'll be calling him.

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The only transporter I trust enough to use. :2tu: Gary, when are you coming back east? I've got a couple of potentials for you.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Johns I just got off the phone with Gary and he said you might be calling. I've got a bunch for sale. Feel free to call me if you ever need anything, or e-mail to [email protected]
My web site is under construction but for future use go to www.bjmotors.biz that's all we do is sell low mileage clean vipers.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary is like The Wizard. Nobody ever says anything bad about guys like these and I have no idea of prices, but to me price would be secondary when you deal with first rate quality quys like Gary/The Wizard/Doug Levin/and many others on this list. Peace of mind far exceeds price when it comes to something of such importance.

Abq Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary delivered my '02 GTS in November, and I would never use anyone else. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we became good friends. He just passed through Albuquerque a few weeks ago, and although we missed each other due to my flying schedule, he did take my girlfriend out for lunch. Maybe that's why she's had such a big smiile on her face lately?

With gas prices a risin', I suspect his prices may go up a little in the near future.

If you're thinking about shipping a favorite car, Gary is the guy !

Bill
:)

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Gary, honk when you pass through!

Gary's the greatest -- never ship your Viper without him. He demonstrates what real service is -- his attention to detail and friendly knowledge of your favorite car are priceless.

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great meeting you too, John! I had just bought some dog food for my dog when I see this beautiful blue and white Viper rolling through the parking lot. John came over and jumped out of his car and treated me like an old friend--totally unexpected! You never know who you'll run into on the road.

Also, thanks to all the rest of you for your kind words. I rely completely on word of mouth for my business and business is booming due mainly to support from my friends and customers. THANKS!!

ERDOC, I'll give you a call when I head back East next week.

Bill, sorry I missed you, but my disappointment cleared up real quick when I went to lunch with you-know-who! hahaha!

You are right about fuel prices. When I started doing this last year, diesel cost $1.60 a gallon. I've never raised my rates, but now that I'm paying real close to $3 a gallon, I'm afraid I'll have to bump my rates up a bit.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gary is a stand up guy!! When I need my car transported I will use him. He did something real nice for me in the past and not really knowing me, but did it to be just a good person and fellow Viper owner.

Thanks again Gary!!