Just purchased Launch Edition #002!

GTS 002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm not new to Vipers or the VCA, I had a 96 GTS for over a decade that I sold a few years ago. After being out of the game for a while, I came across Launch Edition GTS #002 for sale and have just finalized the purchase. Apparently, #001 was Stryker Red and sold at auction which (I think) makes mine the first Blue/White Launch Edition GTS sold to the public. It was in a private collection for 9 years and has only 2,600 miles on it!

The link below is to BJ Motors where the car was for sale earlier this year but apparently the person who bought it from there only kept it a few months before trading it in to the dealer where I purchased it from. Shout out to Chris from BJ Motors for taking the time to talk to me and let me know there were no issues with the car while it was in their hands.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
DV300001 is a Launch Edition and the MDH is 12/04/2012 2PM. 002 was the 6th (based on MDH) Launch Edition 12/08/2012 10AM

The Stryker Red that you refer to is DV100001, MDH 12/04/2012 1PM

2013 total production, yours is #88 based on MDH of the 1000 built

Enjoy your new Ride, the Launch Editions are STUNNING!

masari.jones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, great looking Viper. I remember seeing that one on eBay when it was for sale. It didn't have the options I really wanted so I didn't try to purchase it.

It took a long time for me to find the one with the options I really wanted. I purchase one earlier this month and it was delivered this past weekend.