Just put my Baby up for sale.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Chuck said. Given the level of mods and the color, if you love that combination you're best served by selling to a friend with a buyback agreement. You may have a limited market which could translate into a lower-than-its-true-value price; selling for less now and recreating it down the road is likely to be expensive. Good luck with it in any event.

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could do it that way. But I don't have any friends.......:D

Plus, I need another project.:2tu:

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not use it as collateral for a loan?

PFCU does this, great rates (2.99%) and terms (4 - 6 years)

Just "cash it out" if that works for you and keep it

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, that *****!! Beautiful car! Your not alone in this economy. Alot more people here that are probably in the same condition. I have been blessed so far and able to maintain but if it got much worse, I'd have to get rid of my wife!!! :buttkick: The car never talks back!!! Good luck with the sale. ( I hope my wife doesn't see this )

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
GLWS Mitch. Been in this car many times and it is a blast. One of the best looking GTS's out there.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not use it as collateral for a loan?

PFCU does this, great rates (2.99%) and terms (4 - 6 years)

Just "cash it out" if that works for you and keep it

What he said!!!!! Cash out with a loan, pay off some debt, keep some emeregency funds, and put storage insurance on the car until you want to drive it!!!

Be there done that!!

Best wishes with everything though!!

-Tim

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't want any more/same debt. This economy and the powers that be are really screwing this country.
I really need a new project.:headbang:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry you have to sell your car, that's some work you have put into that!

I know how you feel about having to pay the bills, I'm hanging on by my fingernails over here in the UK. In my area of work the recession is cutting deep, I may have to lay up the car later in the year if things dont pick up :(

Good luck with your sale :)

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't want any more/same debt. This economy and the powers that be are really screwing this country.
I really need a new project.:headbang:

Not that it is my business, but I teach personal finance and selling the car because you need the money to pay off debt and saying you need another project seem to be incongruent statements. Just seems like you are saying I need to pay off debt so I can buy something else and incurr more debt... (unless your project will not cost a lot of money...) Good luck with whatever happens! :)

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not that it is my business, but I teach personal finance and selling the car because you need the money to pay off debt and saying you need another project seem to be incongruent statements. Just seems like you are saying I need to pay off debt so I can buy something else and incurr more debt... (unless your project will not cost a lot of money...) Good luck with whatever happens! :)

I think his project will cost less money:D

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I own a restoration shop. My labor on my car is free.:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960