Just put up a classified - B&W GTS, pace car, VOI and GTS/R posters

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am clearing out some of our blue and white GTS posters, GTS/R posters, and VOI posters. I just loaded a classified ad.

Some nice things available- some signed, etc.

Check out my ad in the collectibles section.

I'll also be listing some cool HATS - some bought at CAAP with Blue and White GTS's that I have never seen before.... And I already have one 1996 Pace Car hat on ebay - my user name is jannicone - yeah - I know - very original.

Thanks - I'll post the rest of the hats HERE later today.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeez - I have one - someone PM me - and I'll sell it!

Seriously.

(Sorry to bogart your thread, Adam!)

I'll list them in the classifieds here later - and I have a few more ULTRA RARE posters.

Merry Christmas to you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound famliar Janni..

Happy New Year

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
Pics will be on the way.

Adam,
I am sorry - do you have any active listings? You've sold everything you've posted and gotten your asking price, correct? I said I'dbe selling some additional stuff - and I finally did some organizing over the holidays and am ready to start clearing some stuff out. Not sure about your post.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
Pics will be on the way.

Adam,
I am sorry - do you have any active listings? You've sold everything you've posted and gotten your asking price, correct? I said I'dbe selling some additional stuff - and I finally did some organizing over the holidays and am ready to start clearing some stuff out. Not sure about your post.

Just having some fun with you Janni :D ..have a great new year..

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<g> - thanks - I hope 2006 is healthy, happy, exciting, and prosperous for us all!

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like some pics too- I have all the VOI posters, but would like photos of all the rest...

Thanks!

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics sent -

Still available - the 1996 GTS Indianapolis 500 Pace Car poster - recently sold for over $300 and another for $275 - for $250.....

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4