Just returned from Hollywood

Photo pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After three days of seeing a boatload of Ferraris, Lamborghini's, Mercedes, Porches, Bentley’s, BMW's and one Aston Martin Vanquish, I finally caught a glimpse of one Dodge Viper. It was on the Santa Monica Freeway yesterday at about 9:30ish.

Black with Silver/white strips (Gen II). Who was it? Anyone out there? I tried to catch up but couldn't. While I was in LA I went to the Peterson Automotive Museum because they were having a MOPAR exhibit - not one Dodge Viper in the whole show. What is the Viper's place in Dodge's history. Could the Viper be on it's way out?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Greg, I had mine in the garage! :)

There are more Vipers in So Cal than anywhere else, so I don't know why you didn't see more. Maybe it was the places you went. You will definitely see more high end exotics around Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood. Down in Orange County, (suburbs), you will see more Vipers, especially on the weekends.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Down in Orange County, (suburbs), you will see more Vipers, especially on the weekends.

That's where us po folks hang out, the ones that can't afford dem exoticks :crazy:

LOL!!!