"Justice Has Been Done"

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard it first thing on the radio this morning, was waiting for Obama to just say "ladies and gentlemen, we got him".. justice been done indeed!

Driving past Ground Zero in a cab last year was a moving/surreal experience to say the least. I tried to look up to where the Twin Towers once rose to the sky but couldn't do it, what I COULD do was really FEEL that two buildings collapsed at that spot and a 3rd right next to those. Thanks again to Jimmy for hosting my first taste of America and to everyone who made sure to made me not want it to be the last :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's incredible that ten years have passed...I remember that day like it was yesterday.
I'll never forget the smell that was in the air, even 50 miles way.
Great day for the good guys.
Sure brings back a lot of awful memories that have faded some with time.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost a close friend of the family in the South building and also a dedicated Firefighter from our fire company who was part of Rescue 1 in NYC.:usa:

It is very satisfying to know that the mastermind that planned that attack is finally dead! It will never be enough payback for what he did, but thank goodness for this at least!:usa:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's incredible that ten years have passed...I remember that day like it was yesterday.
I'll never forget the smell that was in the air, even 50 miles way.
Great day for the good guys.
Sure brings back a lot of awful memories that have faded some with time.

I remember that day very well. I was in MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) in Richmond VA. That was my day to sign paperwork and get flown to Navy boot camp. We showed up that morning ready to go and the first plane had already hit. We stayed till the second plane hit then they got us out of the federal building. We stayed away from the federal building for 2 days and completed paperwork then. Since most flights were still grounded on the 13th they stuffed us in a van and drove us to boot camp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21