Keep em in or use o2 sims?

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay I got sick of seeing the CEL after I removed the cats and secondary 02s. So I've done some research and found out that there are o2 sims then seen some have mention just put the stock o2 sensors back in. Now I took it for a 15mile run after I just got my new tires on and wanted to double check if the CEL comes back on (usually does right away almost). Now it hasn't come back on.

Now my question is which would benefit better overall. Keep the stock sensors in or get the 02 SIMS?

forgot to add: 06 Coupe

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried simms (one was bad other was fine my opinion now is they are junk) then went back to 02sensors worked for a while. I finally had DcPerformance turn the secondary sensors off and no problems ever since! They can give you a good tune and turn them off!

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried simms (one was bad other was fine my opinion now is they are junk) then went back to 02sensors worked for a while. I finally had DcPerformance turn the secondary sensors off and no problems ever since! They can give you a good tune and turn them off!

Well after another nice day of today...took it for a spin and never came on yet. But if they can turn it off and give a good tune...How much did that run ya?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte