Knoxville, TN Wednesday Evening, Tail of the Dragon Thursday Morning en route to VOI

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Anyone else with similar plans? My schedule seems to be changing a daily basis and this scenario is looking most likely. Would love to travel with a few other Vipers.

BadAndy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Knoxville, TN Wednesday Evening, Tail of the Dragon Thursday Morning en route to

Hi there. Andy here, we met at Serpent. You live near Jackson, OH right? I live on the east side (Reynoldsburg) and plan to meet up with the caravan at some point but wasn't going to go North to Dublin first. Thought even maybe heading your way to meet folks around your part of town, or maybe in Charleston.

BadAndy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Knoxville, TN Wednesday Evening, Tail of the Dragon Thursday Morning en route to

Ha, nevermind. IOWA !!! I've got the wrong guy.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone else with similar plans? My schedule seems to be changing a daily basis and this scenario is looking most likely. Would love to travel with a few other Vipers.

Heading south Wednesday 6pm or so from Indiana. Not sure how far we will get, then the rest on Thursday.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think St. Louis bunch has similar plans.

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rocket, I should be passing thru TN on Wednesday. I could meet up with you and run the Tail on the way. I'd like to cruise with a few other vipers too.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Motor City is doing Dragon Tail on Wed, then meeting up in Gatlinburg with FL group for lunch. That is where we are meeting them. Should be about 25-30 cars in this group.
After lunch, off to Charlotte. !

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll be at TOD on Wednesday morning, too, after Tuesday night in Chatnooga. Plan on being there mid-morning through mid-afternoon.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What hotel in Knoxville on Wed. nite will anyone be at? May try and make it that far.

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

I'm considering one of the Marriott properties to use up some rewards points. Sent a PM to flatblack and Mad Max with contact info.

Looking forward to a great trip.

What hotel in Knoxville on Wed. nite will anyone be at? May try and make it that far.

Last edited:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ROCKET- check your PM. We'll be in Knox Wed night as well.

Michael

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Micheal, myself and a few cars from the Dallas area will be in Knoxville also on Wednesday night. Where do you plan on staying at?

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

looks like the plan is to leave from the Marriott Townplace suites, 205 langley place, knoxville, tn 37922 at 7:15 am

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John, how many cars will be with you. We're decided to stay at the Baymont where I40 and I75 merge. We can take I140 down and meet you in Maryville around 730-745 or so.