VOI 12 Caravan - Wednesday or Thursday?

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is just a conversation starter that has nothing to do with the weather or the welfare of your immediate family members. VOI is next week and I'm sure several will want to caravan together in case parts come flying off your vehicle (checking public records, this happens on every major viper event traveling to or from). There are a few that will be joining Michigan's run through the Tail of the Dragon on Wednesday, so check that forum if you have interest in that. As for others who may have had enough of the Tail this year, what are you thinking? My tentative plans are to leave at 6:00am Thursday through central NC onward to Asheville, or taking a Southern route north of Atlanta and up...am open to suggestions.

Anyone else?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many choices :mad:
I guess it'll boil down to when you want to arrive for registration. Early registration on Wed eve? or Thurs.
I'm pretty sure we're heading in on Wed. with some other groups (motor city for one).

OP
OP
B

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking at the caravan plans shaping up on the VOI 12 forum, I'm leaning towards the Wednesday trip across the Skyway with the AZ (and others) group.

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those interested in a leisurely route - read slower and scenic and non-interstate, Todd Sickler and I are going over Thursday on Highway 64/74. We can meet anyone who wants to go this route. It won't be the Dragon but there are some pretty nice roads along the way. You can contact Todd at 423-447-8947 or me at 931-394-3053 and we'll make a plan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper