Kudos to Jon B....

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Jon B for the telephone help and information he has provided me on several occasions. Me, being the cheap b*****d I am, have always worked on my own cars and have a hard time paying(morally) the 'special Viper Owners price' charged for Viper hardware. Jon takes the bite out of those prices.

P.S. Did I mention he sells good products at good prices. I will be calling for some EBC pads soon.
Thanks Jon,
Taylor

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gtsviper:
First it's a Bill Pemberton/Woodhouse love fest and now Brobst is elevated to Sainthood? ....Ok, Ok, Jon helped me out on more occasions than I can remember but I'm still loyal to you Bill. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My baby brother is a priest (My Brother The Father) so Ma sez he is the only Brobst destined for certain sainthood. But thanks for the kind words, and gtsvipers, too ! JonB

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First it's a Bill Pemberton/Woodhouse love fest and now Brobst is elevated to Sainthood?
What's with the emotional saps who own Vipers? Next thing you know I'm going to have to put a box of tissues next to the monitor!
Ok, Ok, Jon helped me out on more occasions than I can remember but I'm still loyal to you Bill. (Does this get me higher on the list for an 03?)