Kumho V70A -- Recommended Tire Pressure?

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run 32 all around in my Kumho V700, think that is the tire you mean?

I varied a touch off 32 either way for street driving and seem to like 32 the best. Surely rears should go in the 20 maybe 22 range for all out bite though.

sweet tires agree, nothing beats laying into WOT in first gear from a roll and not even chirping, leaving just about anything beside you in the process, NICE!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm maybe it is 38, and that's why mine are shot in 6 weeks, hahaha....

after 35 in my case the car was sliding around too much for my liking, not power induced, more of a cut in with the wheel and just go into a slide off the throttle.

Dropped to 32ish and same turn and nothing.

Where did you hear about the 38?

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have run them low (23-25 psi)and high (35-38psi) at the track with little noticeable difference. I would mark them with chalk to see how much the side wall would deflect, it doesn't, even at 23 psi in an autox event. The car seems to react better at the 35 psi.

No matter what is said, these are not great tires at the drag strip. There are new pilots getting as good times at the strip. Any tire will hook up when the VHT is new and thick. If the strip is not prepped these will have the same problem as the pilots, with one exception, you will not have the wheel hop.