Lake of the Ozarks Trip w/ KC May 14-15

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save the DATE for our annual trip to the LAKE! May 14-15.

ALL details and info to follow very soon. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Lake of the Ozarks trip with our friends from the KC Club is rapidly approaching. After our wonderful time last year at the beautiful Camden on the Lake, if was an easy decision to choose to stay there again for this year's trip on May 14-15. A special thanks to Gateway member Karen Tatro for saving us over $60 a night off the premium room rate. The negotiated room rate is $149 for the Saturday night stay. The club is also receiving discount coupons for the restaurant and spa.

We will plan to meet Saturday morning and drive down together to meet the KC club at Toad Cove at the resort for lunch. We will have special parking right by the lake. That afternoon we are free to hang out by the lake in the cove or the ladies (and Tim
) can hit the spa. That evening for dinner we will also have dinner right there at the Camden. The clubs are going to cover the cost for dinner. We are going to have a 3 meat BBQ which will include a brisket, pulled pork, and chicken. That evening we're also going to play a version of "Minute to Win It" at dinner. There may even be a little prize for the winners, and I think we'll have a really fun time with it. The best part is we never have to leave the resort, so no worries about driving after too many "sodas", and our cars will have security watching them that evening.

Please call 888-365-5620 to make your reservation. You will need to mention the Viper Club and our code VPER0511 by April 14th to get the group rate

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the Wedels will not be making the trip this year...

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you've been on the fence about the lake trip, it's time to get that shifter in gear! They are only holding rooms for us thru April 14th (that's this Thursday). When I called last week they had less than 10 rooms left.

You must be registered for see images
Call and make your lake trip reservations now! 1-888-365-5620 for May 14-15

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What is the address of the dealership where we meet? and what time are we meeting to drive to the lake?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey we need some people to rsvp for the car show! tree states nobody has, anybody out there plan on going?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve-O! I will be there, but lucky for you I have to leave before the judging at 2pm for my daughter's confirmation.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fun and crazy lake trip! I must say I think this year was my favorite so far. The food was great and the company even better! Next year we'll go for nicer weather. I was able to take this pic while the sun tried to come out for a moment.

Some pics from lunch at H. Toad's:

ACR's lake side

Thanks again for a great weekend! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members