Las Vegas Viper Owners.

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything happening over the weekend of the 20th there in Vegas? I'll be meeting up with TOOOFST and a few of his buddies there during that time. If anything is going on let us know :headbang:

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in Vegas from the 19th - 22. ( We leave the 22nd really late at night. ) Anyone willing to stop by hotel and show my dad why I want to buy a Viper ( scare him of course )...lolol

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out our schedule on our web site. Nevadavipers.com
Might be a run to parhump but not sure, and a night cruise at sonic drive in.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The run to Pahrump is supposed to be this weekend, but next weekend we have a cruise in at the Sonic on West Sahara at 6:30 pm.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FranciscoR - stopping by will be fine - bring whoever you want.

If you're talking about the Sonic cruise-in, it's Saturday 8/21 at 6:30 PM. If you're talking about the ride to the winery in Pahrump it's this Saturday and we're still sorting out the time.

OP
OP
Z

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll let the guys know about the Sonic cruise in on Saturday.

Parents live in Vegas and was always thinking of storing my car there during the winter since I'm there a lot during the holidays. That way I at least get to drive it :) Maybe this winter.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. Looks me up when you get there - mine is the only black/silver car in the club so it'll be easy to find!

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Las Vegas Viper Owners.

Don't forget about the Silver State Classic Challenge. The host hotel in Vegas is Sam's Town. Most of the cars will be there Wednesday and Thursday September 15th and 16th before heading up to Ely on Friday in a big convoy. There should be a few Vipers there (including mine) and a bunch of other cool rides. The one mile shootout is on Saturday and the Silver State is on Sunday. Might be an interesting event for you to check out. The website is www.silverstateclassic.com

Bob K :headbang:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget about the Silver State Classic Challenge which takes place that weekend. The host hotel in Vegas is Sam's Town. Most of the cars will be there Wednesday and Thursday the 15th and 16th before heading up to Ely on Friday in a big convoy. There should be a few Vipers there (including mine) and a bunch of other cool rides. The one mile shootout is on Saturday and the Silver State is on Sunday. Might be an interesting event for you to check out.

Bob K

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4