Last chance for '97 Blue/White RT/10

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Last chance for \'97 Blue/White RT/10

Regular retail doesn't demand it, but to pay a premium price as a collectible, one should expect to see paper work or documentation that the car is everything it is represented to be. (window sticker, etc)

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

As a general rule...the "value" of most things are determined by the purchaser, not the seller. The seller proposes a value he/she would like to receive. The buyer than determines whether or not the item is worth that to them at that time. The seller can always decline any counter-offer from a prospective buyer, but then he does not sell the item. At some point in the sales process, a final decision is arrived at. A "sale" is realized only when a price is arrived at that both the buyer and seller can agree to. No agreement, no sale! Whether or not this vehicle is worth what is requested by the seller will be determined by the marketplace. It will be interesting to see what the final outcome will be. I hope bobz will share with all of us what the result turns out to be. It will be an educational experience for all involved. Good selling bobz!!

Ken Larsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No! Dont let us know what the outcome was of your sale! If my wife finds out that I could sell mine for near what I bought it for I'll have to beat her off with a stick and hide the keys! Something about she wants a bigger house and the viper payment is preventing it. I just dont understand it myself.(currently my garage is more sqft than my house.) hmmm guess thats it. -- 6 car garage -- 2 room house. Got to have priorities.