Latest Sign of the Apocalypse . . .

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Neiman-Marcus ever offered a car like that before, I think people may have wondered what a used Hertz car would ever be worth. That is big money to find out though.

Performance Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because this guy is Genius with PR (Public Relations)
Like him or not thats a kick ass job of exposure and worth huge add dollars. If it's sold or not it's done Large for his firm and got you already posting about it. Perfect example of how and why it works
While my product line has just gone on the shelves of a major retailer, I would kill for this type of exposure. It's very expensive.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the positive is that the Viper is getting some exposure in the media. I bet these sell out fast. There's always that Neiman shopper that goes through $600 Dooney & Bourke handbags on a daily basis that will just HAVE to get a snakeskin green 700NM to accessorize their D&B bags. Never thought I 'd see the day the Viper became an accessory. Give H******** some credit, at least he's out there pushing the Viper. I look forward to seeing the 700NM at the NY Auto Show this month...will Dodge have the '08 ACR on display there?

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like the batmobile.

You must be registered for see images

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hennessey had a black '08 coupe with this body kit and wheels at the car show in Irvine yesterday morning. His rep said that this was a Neiman-Marcus addition, HUH? (They also had one of their Ford GT's along side). He told one of the guys in the club MSRP was $179K, but, he'd sell it to him for $170K.

'08 w/headers/exhaust/KW's/20" wheels/tires/body kit and logo seats, $179k????

But, a couple of rows away a local BMW dealer had a new M3 with a $25k "market adjustment", driving the price to $95K

good luck to all!

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks dumb to me. I'd sooner hire an auto enthusiast, tell them to source a new Viper, then drop $16k for a street serpent kit (if you want to stand out). Then take the remaining $77k or so and blow it on a Coach leather interior to bring it up to par for the sucker, I mean NM crowd. Anyone else would probably take $77k in engine mods. That's a lot of mods :D

Looks like the batmobile.

You must be registered for see images

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Neiman-Marcus ever offered a car like that before, I think people may have wondered what a used Hertz car would ever be worth. That is big money to find out though.

You must be registered for see images attach

The Dodge Tomahawk is a concept motorcycle produced by Dodge. Featuring the 500 hp 8.3 L V10 engine from the Dodge Viper. The motorcycle has two front wheels and two rear wheels to aid in turning and stability at highest rate of speed. While the Tomahawk is not street legal, it could, theoretically, be ridden. Chrysler sold nine replicas through Neiman Marcus (Neiman Marcus is an upscale, specialty retail department store, operated by the Neiman Marcus Group in the United States), for up to $555,000 each.

The motorcycles cannot be legally driven on public roads. A Chrysler spokesman told Reuters they were meant as rolling sculptures - but they can probably still be driven on private roads. The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds, and has a theoretical top speed of nearly 400 mph. Each pair of wheels is separated by a few inches and each wheel has an independent suspension. Bernhard said four wheels were necessary to handle the power from the engine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: