launched the 911 and bought a SRT!

mnsilversrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I parted ways with my O2 911 Carrera Friday and picked up a 03 Silver SRT. Any advice on where to get the best service in the Twin Cities/Minneapolis area? The steering feedback isn't quite as good as on the 911, but the power more than makes up for it.

-Don

2003 Silver SRT
2000 Mercedes ML55 AMG
2003 Audi A8L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any relation to Shmiel.............I'd be interested in your thoughts on the two cars after a few weeks of driving the snake......gongrats.......

Mike - in Denver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to decide between my 911 or my SRT during my divorce. Bye Bye 911 !!! Have not missed it one bit -- especially dealing with the dealer too. After having some real HP, I realized the 911 is worth about 1/2 what they get. I might buy another one some day -- for my daughter.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good choice man congrads

i ahev drove a few 911's but never owned one, its a nice car but not even the same league as the viper

again man congrads

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an 02 turbo. The car was great but way too easy to drive. now though, i find that viper an SRT10 darts all over compared to the turbo.
Did you get this feel as well? I found that the turbo steering lacked feedback yet find the viper travelling in every rut and tramline on the highway.
I love the viper and would take it over the turbo if I had to do it again.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong 911 to compare to a SRT....No wonder you took the SRT....harder choice would have been GT2. Its the Only 911 in the SRT league.....But the price is waaay more than SRT....