LED's in guages

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a comparison of stock vs LED guage lights. Pics are not of my car, I googled them. I've already done this on two cars but I was too lazy to take pics...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

LED's are definitely the way to go...I bought them from v-leds after seeing Jance GTS pics :2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! How difficult was the install/getting behind the dash and accessing the gauges?

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the colors but holy mackerel does that seem bright... is it just the photo?

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! How difficult was the install/getting behind the dash and accessing the gauges?

Tony it was very easy. My dash was already out for paint but my buddies we had to take out. Took about an hour on his for everything start to finish.

I like the colors but holy mackerel does that seem bright... is it just the photo?

It's the pic, it's not that bright. It would say it's perfect. I also swapped my dome lights and they are freaking bright as hell. I also did the tail lamps and my tinted tails do not look tinted at all when I push the brakes.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is on my things to do....jance gave a led list but was not 100 percent on one of the sizes....I can not remember which one but did you work off of jances led list?

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is on my things to do....jance gave a led list but was not 100 percent on one of the sizes....I can not remember which one but did you work off of jances led list?

Yep, just call vled's and they already have the specs for gts. I communicated via email with Bill @ v-leds for my order.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! I have what I think is all the LED's to do mine. I figured it would take me a few hours so was going to wait until winter but now I think I am going to give it a go Saturday!

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might try the leds for my tail lights but I think, per the photos, I like the stock lights better. LED's seem too white and too harsh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950