Leslie you need to get out more...

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You registered 2 years AFTER me and just caught/passed me in post counts!! Are you turning into a post *****??? LOL J/K :curse:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She needs a boyfriend so she can get out more. I tried hooking her up with one of my employees but it never happened, he said that she lived to far away.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She needs a boyfriend so she can get out more. I tried hooking her up with one of my employees but it never happened, he said that she lived to far away.

I love long distance relationships. The further the better. Know anyone in China?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahhaaa! you dirty dog YouWish. I challenge you, I will have you DOUBLED over in posts within 1 month

and I think Chuck might be on to something...someone in Greece will work for me, I'll have 2 days advance notice he's visiting.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You registered 2 years AFTER me and just caught/passed me in post counts!! Are you turning into a post *****??? LOL J/K :curse:

thats a can of worms bro LOL that word has an ALL NEW meaning to a woman LOL

Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A woman that drives a viper should not have any problem getting out; that is just down rite **** and I wish they made more women that drove these cars. I think that I might fall in love twice, you know with the car first and then the women, lol

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh and I think it's DARN **** when I see a guy with a Viper whoah.

put him behind the wheel and I am GONE!

first time I cruised with Vipers was the MD VCA group going to the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA. I had just gotten my GTS, waiting on the side of the highway for them to show up...guys called me and said they were approaching, look out my side mirror, and I heard this deep RUMBLE like a plane was landing! haha about a dozen Vipers show up on the horizon, it was the most exciting day I've ever had in my Viper. :headbang:

well there was one other but I can't tell ya' about that one :p

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first time I cruised with Vipers was the MD VCA group going to the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA. I had just gotten my GTS, waiting on the side of the highway for them to show up...guys called me and said they were approaching, look out my side mirror, and I heard this deep RUMBLE like a plane was landing! haha about a dozen Vipers show up on the horizon, it was the most exciting day I've ever had in my Viper. :headbang:

Someone PLEASE make a movie about Vipers that includes this scene to it's full description :D !

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh and I think it's DARN **** when I see a guy with a Viper whoah.

What's a 'viper whoah?' Does JonB sell em?

hahhaaa! to a girl that means like "OMG that's hot!"

when I saw those Vipers coming across the highway, 3 snake noses side by side, taking over the highway like it was theirs to own....I was like, 'holy crap, my creampuff AIN'T gonna keep up with these guys, they are SERIOUS" hahahaha.

I have always cruised with corvettes, so this was my first Viper experience and I have to say I realized at that very moment I was IN a car that commanded attention. I have attended corvettes at carlisle for years, this was my first chrysler event, and I have to say I was impressed. I think we were the only group with CATERED lunch, hahaaa.

I was expecting some really stuck up guys, but I found them to be the most awsome group of people I ever met. I had taken some minor mods to be installed (intake, filter) and they were eager to jump in and change out my stuff right there at the show.

Here's some pics AFTER we got to Carlisle, Summer, 2005, MD VCA club at it's finest-

my Viper, 2nd from left :cool:
9456vipercarlisle13.JPG

great color combo
9456vipercarlisle12.JPG

love the plates
9456vipercarlisle11.JPG

very lucky kids, each with their own Viper AND dad's got the truck to haul every one of them
9456vipercarlisle7.JPG

nice tent set up, I was impressed
:headbang:
9456vipercarlisle2.JPG

uhhh yeh I would stay away from that Viper
9456vipercarlisle4.JPG

UGIVEUP's engine, sweeet
9456vipercarlisle10.JPG

not usually a WING fan (unless they are from ******* haha) but I like this one
9456vipercarlisle3.JPG

LOVE the interior, I've always been a sucker for CF :nana: UGIVEUP's interior
9456vipercarlisle9.JPG

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I remember that day we put on your filters. The original filters were nasty. I also remember Bryon sweating like crazy doing the work.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I can't take credit for being in that impressive pack that came over the hill, from that direction I bet it might have been ViperJohn and his buddy Mike sounding very good in some nicely modded RT10's up front. There are no cars in this club that sound better than those two. Sorry Wanted, you're fast, well at least unless you race ViperJohn, but you got that stock exhaust thing going on.
But Leslie, we really enjoyed having you around before you moved. But hopefully you also enjoyed our lighter moments like the two day cruise through the mountains and Halloween night at the Holiday Inn Bar in Staunton Va.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeh Lee, I remember that VERY well Lee ! I enjoyed your group as well, felt like I was right at home:)

here's a pic of when we arrived at Seneca Rocks, absolutely GORGEOUS

9456DSC00732.JPG

here's a pic when we stopped for lunch, first time I had been at a car event where we had SECURITY for our cars haha.. CLASS act :2tu:

9456DSC00740.JPG

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh he did

absolutey WONDERFUL guy:)

I don't know if you remember, but I started to that job and between the heat coming off the engine and the July Carlisle heat, I started beading up in sweat. That's when I took a step back and let Bryon take over. ;)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeh I remember that, it was like a SAUNA that day

of course the Vipers weren't giving off any heat at all hahaa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_