Let the Texas SmackDown Begin...

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This should be the weekend of all weekends for drag racing Vipers at RiverCity in Marion. We are looking forward to a good turnout between Vipers and Vettes. All I ask for is for some of you to take it a little easy on me since I have had to make a few minor changes to the car to try and get this thing down the track. I understand a lot of guys are making a whole lot of power and plan on putting it all down on the track and I wish them well. As much as I would like to be a contender I just dont have enough track time to go to WAR this weekend!!!! Give me some time and watch out next event.........

Good luck everyone and I will see yall at the track!!!!!!!!

Mark H.
9sec.RT

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please take lots of pictures, and make a list of all the runs "name + time/speed + mods"
Thanks, wish i could be there. good luck to all

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Highdollar 9 Sec R/T

Give us a break man. Already cryin about how bad your load is going to run. People don't believe all your crying. Everytime all you do is cry then go lay down the #.

Give it up!

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Highdollar is taking the Lou Holtz approach.....make your own odds seem impossible so that the legend grows ten fold when you actually kick *** . Good Psych 301 lesson fellow Ag.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about posting some numbers for us??
Thanks
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif