Lift Sale- Today..(Friday)

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a model 8000 four post from them several year's ago. Paid about $2K for it plus shipping. Have had no issue's with the lift since install. At the sale price they have listed today I may purchase another one.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds too good to be true for a Quality product. Like the saying goes" you get what you pay for". Maybe its made from cheap china steel or the business is going out of business and trying to unload their inventory. :dunno:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of the price, do the research. Some lift manufacturers/resellers publish side-side comparisons of their lifts with the competition. I'm not a backyard buddy fan but they do publish a comparison About Backyard Buddy | Automotive lifts for classic cars, collector cars, antique cars and more . I think BendPak, Complete Hydraulics and others does the same. Its worth the time to do some research and call these places and ask them how their lifts compare with Brand A,B,C...failure rates, warrenty and any industry certifications. Good price and if the quality and engineering is up there then it may be a good deal.