Lingenfelter 542ci Dyno Run

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!!!

Well, my good buddy GB3 brought his ACR down to South Ga. Corvette too make a few dyno runs today!!! He just got the car back from LPE the otherday!!! They installed a milder cam than before, just to make the car a little better for the street!!! Did a few more little tweakin' details, that I don't know the details on!! But it seems to work!!

Results....626.4rwhp & 659.7rwtq(corrected)!! He made a back up run and the numbers were basically same!!

Oh well, I was a little upset that it topped his Corvette numbers, but life goes on!! But the Corvette may be up for a little tweakin too!!

Seriously, we had a good time and I enjoyed seeing my friends!! The car was most impressive!! Very mild-mannerd running the streets and very tame on the highway!!! Almost stock driving, but with a hell of a kick!!

Anyway, thought some of you may be intrested!!!

Thanks!!

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lingenfelter seems to be one of the best N/A tuner out there. His number are usually HIGHER than the advertisements!!! What a concept!! If money was no objective, I know where I'd be.

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry......As far as streetable! He says it drives 100 times better, almost like stock!! He had an aggressive cam in it before and said, at 60 cruising, he got alot of bump and ****!!

All of that is gone, he actually enjoys driving the car again! He actually said, it drove like stock but with a punch!!