Links to videos from V-10 nat's

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Links to videos from V-10 nat\'s

I've been getting tons of PM's so here are the videos. I sure hope .org will allow an alley link for the sakes of you guys that aren't over there.

I've got a lot of runs recorded, but not ALL of them. I didn't get the street class, but got plenty of the ones up from there.

Heres the full video
http://[******]/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/9230

and here are my 4-5 runs, each progressively better than the last. Look at those horrible launches!
http://[******]/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/9231

Gerald

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Links to videos from V-10 nat\'s

That's because the IDIOTS in charge here blanked out v i p er a l ley in the links above..

what a bunch of DORKS.. Your loss huh?

G

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's funny is that the site has a place for the "non-serious" topics CALLED Viper Alley. Oh well - If you wanna see the videos, come on over; there's a thread about it.

nohsreg2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score

When are you VCA people going to learn that you are being treated like children. How does it help the Viper community as a whole to censure a link to Video of the V10 nats?

Why any of you would want to support a club that thinks the internet version of Book burning, Because We the almighty Mods no what is best for you, Why do you allow your leadership to force feed you this Fascist crap?

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did'nt see the videos at the Al l E Y either. Where are they?

Andy

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andy check the thread w/ your question the link is there.

JimT 99RT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Andy,

Just cut and past the first links into explorer or Netscape and replace [******] with the forbidden word

www.v i p e r a l l e y .com

The two vids are in the top center of the page and say "multimedia" when you run your mouse over them you will see the file names:

3Gerald_s_V10_Nats_Runs.wmv (16Meg)
3V10NatsInFla.wmv (50 meg)

If you use explorer windows media player will open automatically if you double click, else use save as in Netscape.