Loctite Car Show....Sunday Sept. 27th.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heading to Conn. for this one.....So email me [email protected] we have our own section at the car show for the club....We will be getting on T.V. as well......Should be an awesome time.......:2tu::2tu::drive::drive:

PRESS RELEASE:
Sunday, September 27th – The Third Annual Loctite Auto Show – Come see the home of Loctite Products! This is an auto show and Kids Fair, good fun for the whole family. It is a Charity Event where all the proceeds benefit the Channel 3 Kids Camp. Hotrods, vintage cars, classic cars, new cars, the Show is open to all. Though not a judged event, trophies will be awarded by popular vote. Live music by a local band, a raffle with great prizes, multiple food venues, carnival games, balloons, face painting, kids tattoo booth, art projects….and more! Great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. A Celebrity Host from Channel 3 Eyewitness News and their television crew will be interviewing owners and highlighting their cars….here’s a chance for you and your car to be media Stars! And if that’s not enough, the first 150 cars to arrive will receive Loctite gift bags! The cost is only $5 per car, $5 for spectator parking. The Show will be held from 10am – 3pm on the grounds of the Henkel!
/Loctite Corporation World Headquarters located at 1001 Trout Brook Crossing in Rocky Hill, CT right next door to the new WFSB Studios.

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jerry,
Yes we do have a rain date and it looks like we are going to use it. The show is now going to be held the following Sunday, Oct. 4th. I really hope your group can still make the event. Please keep me posted as to how many you think will be attending so I can keep spots reserved for you.
Hopefully next weekend will look better.
Thank you,

Rick Sweezy
Lab Logistics Coordinator
Henkel / Loctite Corporation
North American Engineering Center
1 Henkel Way
Rocky Hill CT, 06067
Phone: 860-571-2512
Fax: 860-571-5358
[email protected]
Web: Henkel - Home