Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even when I check remember me, I still have to log in each and every time I visit. If I just go to another site and come back in one minute, I still have to log in.

It was doing this when the board was updated, and then was fine shortly after. Now it is acting up again.

Anyone else having this problem?

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even when I check remember me, I still have to log in each and every time I visit. If I just go to another site and come back in one minute, I still have to log in.

It was doing this when the board was updated, and then was fine shortly after. Now it is acting up again.

Anyone else having this problem?
Same here

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click on main index when you come back, you should still be logged in if you do that.

That is the page I have bookmarked and firsts pops up when I visit here.

No good that way, Lee.

Have even tried accessing the site by the main home page and then to the main index, still not working.

Thanks

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try bookmarking your home page instead of the main index, then click main index.
For what it's worth this happens to me at work also, but not at home so I strongly supect it is computer or network related and not specific to your account here, the above fix does get me around it at work. I will forward this to the programmers though.

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try bookmarking your home page instead of the main index, then click main index.
For what it's worth this happens to me at work also, but not at home so I strongly supect it is computer or network related and not specific to your account here, the above fix does get me around it at work. I will forward this to the programmers though.

Thanks Lee, I will try that and see.

Only thing is it did the same thing to me at work.

Will post later what happens after a few tries.

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes no differance, Lee.

I can try it that way or the other direct to the forums,and it still is the same.

Only once did I not have to log in, and that was direct to the forums.

Not my PC, happens here at home and at work. Started with the board changes.

Wouldn't be that bad if I could use my own password, but it won't let me change it either. :confused: