Look what I got for Christmas

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a new Viper, but every bit as cool to me.

On December 27th, my wife and I welcomed our first child into the world.

He weighed in at 8 lbs, 1.4 oz, and stands an intimidating 20" tall, not including the hair.

Let me introduce to you, my son, Paxton.

You must be registered for see images attach

He's just the coolest little guy. Even though sleep is now a more valuable commodity than platinum, he's worth every drowsy minute of it.

Mom said he's too young to start driving shifter karts and junior dragsters, but he and I have been looking at them online while she's sleeping. :drive:

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now THAT'S what I call a Christmas present, JB!!! Congratulations on the newest love of your life. Just remember, sleep is not everything!! Love the name "Paxton". I'll bet when he starts to walk it'll be more like a wind sprint!! Awesome!!
:2tu:

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the new arrival! He's got the perfect hairstyle in the last pic for an RT/10 ride with the top off about 100 MPH!
Love him forever man!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, but life as you once knew it is over!!! You will understand what I mean especially when he starts to walk. The movie Groundhog Day will have a lot more meaning now. :D

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you need one of these.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwP4uguoIsY[/media]

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Kids are better than anything on even the worst of days!! Enjoy!!! I'm glad you are going to get to enjoy the wonders of parenthood!

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Paxton is a great name... because Vortech would sound a bit ominous and Ati just sounds silly. =)

This makes me wonder if my wife will let me name my boy Heffner.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's super, congratulations! Did you consider Roe as a middle name?

Kids are great, have a few of my own, best thing in my life (other than my wife!) :D

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome! We need you to document the same pics every week for the next month, just so we can see what sleep deprivation looks like. :D Congratulations

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition. Hopefully your Viper doesn't have air bags (or it has a switch) so you can take little Paxton along.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until I had one of my own I could never understand the insane true deep love you could have for another human being. Congrats on being a proud papa. Life will change but its all for the good. It makes you realize how little our possesions mean and how quickly we would give them up for the health and well being of our kids. Enjoy the baby days. The time goes by SOOOO fast so enjoy every minute you can.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Enjoy every minute because time flies and before you know it they're off to college and you will be like WoW where did the time go?

OP
OP
J

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to tear myself away from him to go to work. All I want to do is hang out with him all the time. He's just the coolest little guy. There is just so much I want to teach him and so many things I want him to experience. I can't wait.

I took a week off work just to stay home with him and my wife. I wish it could have been longer. As soon as spring rolls around, I think he'll be ready for some Viper events. :2tu:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Mark!!!

I waswondering about that...

You can get him "initiated" with this...:2tu: