Lookin for the Owner of this GTS (red/black)

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a guy around here, who found this picture in the internet, and now would like to have a scale-model of it.
I'm not sure, but I think I saw an avatar here with a similar paintjob... Maybe it is the same car? I'd ask for a picture from the back of the car, to have a better view on the rear-wing, and to see if there's maybe some kind of diffusor installed.

Thanks, dennis

You must be registered for see images

Solo II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn that car looks sweet! One lucky viper-owner, that's for sure!

Btw, Gerald, where "near tampa bay" are you? I'm in St Pete and don't recall coming across your viper in my travels.

Reaction score
What.....I'm supposed to DRIVE it?!?!?!?! Heck, we trailered it out to the spot where that picture was taken!! LOL!!!

Just kidding!! OK...here I am, checking in. What is it you want? :) Ah, more images? I'll see what I can find on the PC...and if that isn't enough, I'll take more. :)

No diffuser on the back...stock rear fascia, big tips (I said TIPS, G!!!!) LOL!!!

OP
OP
D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! Well, actually a picture from the back would be enough... Just to check height and width of the wing.

Thanks for the help!!!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What.....I'm supposed to DRIVE it?!?!?!?! Heck, we trailered it out to the spot where that picture was taken!! LOL!!!

Just kidding!! OK...here I am, checking in. What is it you want? :) Ah, more images? I'll see what I can find on the PC...and if that isn't enough, I'll take more. :)

No diffuser on the back...stock rear fascia, big tips (I said TIPS, G!!!!) LOL!!!

That red and white blur you see everyonce in a while... that's me.

OP
OP
D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That picture is good. A straight one from the back would be the best. BTW, have to agree, the car is awesome. I never thought the black stripes on the red car would look that good. It somehow didn't look so nice on the Shelby GTS...
Are they painted?

Anyway, I already found some nice wheels...
You must be registered for see images

Solo II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That red and white blur you see everyonce in a while... that's me.

HAHA, I wish I'd seen that red and white blur every once in a while. I never forget a Viper sighting...it usually makes my day. Hate to say it, but I haven't seen ya around.

Oh, sorry for the thread hijack btw.

Reaction score
It was just a matter of what fell in my lap at the time. I always wanted the 5-spokes....actually, I always wanted the HRE's. I happend across a pretty good deal on these and was very pleased with the look. I'd have to see them side-by-side...but I doubt there is much difference.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4