Looking for a Borla Exhaust for a 94 RT/10

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've decided to replace my factory side exhausts on my 1994 RT/10 with a Borla exhaust sysem. I called Borla today, and found out that they're out of stock until the end of July. Does anyone know where I can find a Borla exhaust (Part Number 60030) before then? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

OP
OP
L

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you Newport Viper! I called Sean Roe and my Borla exhaust will be on its way here shortly. Sean certainly knows his way around Vipers, and gave me a lot of great info. Thanks again!

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed. You now can set off all the Ricer car alarms in the mall parking lots/garages!!!! Sean is a great guy. Have fun!
Hey Sean how about a discount for the referral !!!!!!!!!

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LotsaHP:
Just wanted to say thank you Newport Viper! I called Sean Roe and my Borla exhaust will be on its way here shortly. Sean certainly knows his way around Vipers, and gave me a lot of great info. Thanks again!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must admit the man wants your business and is willing to earn it. Another thing I have noticed is that he is honest to a fault. My recent dealings with him showed me that. I don't see how you could go wrong dealing with Sean.