Looking for a die-cast of 2013 Le Mans Vipers

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been searching, but can't find any. Does anyone know of a die-cast of the cars from the current ALMS racing series that are running the Gen 5?

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Wish someone would produce them, but nothing is available yet. The closest you can get is the SRT GTS currently available from Maisto.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too have been surfing the IXO, Minichamps, and Auto art websites looking for the Le mans series cars, nothing seems to be out there at the moment?

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope AutoArt comes out with them. I have their previous collection of Viper race cars in 1/18 scale and they are nicely detailed.

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cars are sponsors by HotWheels so I guess they might come up with their version first...:2tu:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Here is a 1:18 I had custom made from the Maisto 2013 GTS:

SRT-22.jpg

SRT-20.jpg

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Was built by a German builder who had done some custom work on the older AutoArt GTS-Rs. The cost for the customization was about $300 plus the cost of the model and shipping. That included paint, interior detailing, extensive changes on the hood, and fabrication of the wing and rear splitter. The model is pretty accurate, but not exact. The wheels on the GTS-R are unlike anything made in 1:18, so those were left unchanged. And the front bumper does not include the extra fog lights. Overall I was very pleased with the result.