Looking for a Gen 4 ACR... anyone want to sell?

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone knows of one for sale please let me know. Mileage is not an issue as long as title is clean with no accidents. Paying cash so I won't waste your time if the car and price is right. Thanks

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The white ACR that a VCA member recently traded to Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT is pretty amazing. I won't post the link because I'm not sure if it's allowed, but you can easily find it on Autotrader.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a few 2010's out there and a few dealers have 09's left that would most likely go for quick sales.

Bruce

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The white ACR that a VCA member recently traded to Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT is pretty amazing. I won't post the link because I'm not sure if it's allowed, but you can easily find it on Autotrader.

That was me....Miller has a deposit on the car and it should be gone within a day or two....

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was me....Miller has a deposit on the car and it should be gone within a day or two....

Would rather have the car you just sold over the others in your current stable....both nice cars, both meh....Not going all VA here but damn you ACR was ****!

Enjoy the Red polo!

OP
OP
J

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for all the ***. I have a couple good leads and checking them out. If anyone else knows of an ACR for sale please let me know. thank you.