Looking for a Gen IV, quick questions...

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 09 coupe I am looking to sell. Graphite with silver stripes, it has the extended warranty 7 years, 70k miles. I have the corsa exhaust system, and the original one boxed up. Only 1,900 miles and car is always well kept. If you are interested you can pm me…

trymyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you seen a Venom Red all cleaned up in the sun? Most club members don't seem to like them. I've had lots of comments on how good it looks, even by club members that claimed they didn't like the color when it came out. I guess I don't like having the colors everyone else has. Pics don't do the color justice. Just my opinion.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys is $71k for an 08 ACR w/ 18k miles a good price?

Is the ACR going to be too much for me?

Mainly just using this as a weekend car and nights when i get off work early. Probably 4-5k miles/year

If you think an ACR is too much, it probably is. Not to be a ****, but that the blue/white stripe car at Tomball is a lot of car.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn, I didn't see the thread until this week.

I am selling my Viper which has some miles, 25K, but has not been wrecked and has a clean CarFax. If the OP was looking for a car that he can just drive this is the one. And it still has the factory warranty.

Super secret You read the post price of $53K. You won't find a better deal out there.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn, I didn't see the thread until this week.

I am selling my Viper which has some miles, 25K, but has not been wrecked and has a clean CarFax. If the OP was looking for a car that he can just drive this is the one. And it still has the factory warranty.

Super secret You read the post price of $53K. You won't find a better deal out there.

HOLY **it!!!!! Dude thats cheap as hell, there has to be a story there???? Heck I have an smurf blue 08 with 10k miles and an accident history with clean title and wouldnt take less than your quoted $53k if I was selling mine. Talk about a fire sale!!

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, no stories, no history, no issues. I just can't really afford to keep up on the upkeep. $200 oil changes and such start to add up over time.

I did have some warranty work done last summer, but the bugs are worked out now and someone else doesn't have to bother with them. I haven't had any issues at all since last year and have really enjoyed the summer with the Viper. I have it really low as winter is quickly approaching and moving nice cars can start to get bothersome here in Colorado.

it is a really great deal and I hope the car can find a new home soon.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP you gotta be crazy if you dont buy this one from Milkman, or not serious about buying:smirk: cause this is the deal of the year on an 08 coupe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets