Looking for a GTS project

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm on the hunt for a GTS project. I'm looking for something maybe previously damaged or defunct title. Its going to be a Scca/weekend car so I don't want to drop a ton of cash. I don't want to track my exige so I'm looking for something else. Drop me a pm on what you have. Thanks for your time!

OP
OP
H

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, I do autocross in it every now and then. I'd like to add viper to the track cars.

OP
OP
H

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the guy up and disappeared after he asked me to get cashiers checks and meet him at airport. So anyone got anything, Can have high miles, rebuilt title or be lightly damaged. I have cash in hand. PM ME

OP
OP
H

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still buzzing around, found a second but been waiting on pics for a week! ANYONE? Sub 30k GTS
Budget depends on car, Ill consider rebuilt, high mileage, or lightly damaged cars. A solid red car would be the ****!

Last edited:

dyc1077

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My viper might be available. Haven't decided yet.mine is clean title. silver gts 1999. Pm me if interested

OP
OP
H

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back on the look again, ended up with a NSX and don't really care for it all that much.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't talked to the shop in a few weeks as I really don't have time to deal with it. He does awesome work tho and I don't care how long it takes him. But, I suspect it might be getting close to paint time.

OP
OP
H

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well will finally be home around the 6th and still on the hunt. My budget is wide but I'd like best bang for my bucks. Pm me!

OP
OP
H

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well been through two cars and now wanting a viper again. I guess I should be patient but I hate being with out a car. I have a supercharged NSX or a EXige to trade or I can buy outright. Thanks guys!

virginiavenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a guy on the alley by the name of mbccenter that does rebuilt vipers all the time, he had like 4 last time I checked. reasonable prices, check him out.

OP
OP
H

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah he's on here as well, I tried to buy one off him before but it sold. Im hoping for a clean titled car 30k and under.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a $29K one being talked about over at the alley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte