Looking for a SSG 09? Maybe with Aero?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm asking here because people here have purchased from the sponsor site dealers that you keep naming... i have called woodhouse in the past to get an 08 quote and was quoted msrp...i also hate the whole negotiation process and would much rather deal with a dealer whose first offer is their best offer!

SO i will ask again.. Does woodhouse only sell for msrp or does timing/car color have an influence?

Reaction score
i'm asking here because people here have purchased from the sponsor site dealers that you keep naming... i have called woodhouse in the past to get an 08 quote and was quoted msrp...i also hate the whole negotiation process and would much rather deal with a dealer whose first offer is their best offer!

SO i will ask again.. Does woodhouse only sell for msrp or does timing/car color have an influence?

Yes, always.

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pick any 08 or 09 I have and you can have it at invoice if you give me a call. Some of them you can get my holdback as well. Let me know if that works for you.
Jared O'Brien
404-423-2497

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
******....Call Jared he posted his number....You gotta talk sometime...the keypad is not the place to work this out....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian R