looking for ACR seat belt trim item

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy the plastic trim piece that is on the ACR where the shoulder belt comes through the bulkhead. I don't think that it is available from Dodge as a seperate item. I want something to hide the cut slot in the bulkhead as was done on the ACR.
Jerry Scott

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post to keep it near the top. Hoping someone will know the answer as I'm about to install my TeamTech harnesses too.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevin - Thanks for the picture, but the earlier ACRs had a plastic part that trimmed the slot so that you did not see the raw edge. JonB is trying to find the source for it.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ron - Thanks for the information, but sounds like they are trying to make back their tooling cost on the first piece sold. That's ridiculously expensive for a part that should cost $5 each. I will call them to see if that price is correct, and if so I will find another way to deal with the problem.

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform sells the entire GTS filler panel, not just the cover around the seatbelt cutout. Their panel is for Viper owners who do not wish to cut up their stock panel for 5 point harnesses, roll bars or roll cages.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala