Looking for blueprints!

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But can't find any...
Searching for blueprints especially of the SRT Viper. Anyone knows a book with them? Any scans? Dodge brochures? Links? Help?

Squeezed the internet with Google and other stuff, couldn't find any, except for one of an RT/10.

Thanks in advance, help is really appreciated!!!!

:2tu: :usa: :2tu:

des

Ron Weickart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting Gen 1 blueprints...

I think these were created as a "hobby" effort and not created from actual production blueprints, though.

There is a large Race Sim community out there that has modelled Vipers in 3D form for quite some time... You might find what your looking for there... Depending on what it is you are undertaking...

OP
OP
D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those blueprints have been used to create 3D models for racings sims. Some really impressive models are made with them.
Looking for something similar for a model of an SRT/10.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis, not to shoplift this thread, but your black viper with red stripes looks awesome! Great looking car.

It looks dark green to me, not to shoplift this thread either.

Cudaman :usa:

PHILIP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a reasonable 3d CAD model as a .DWG file of a red Gen 1 RT10, email if anyone wants it, I can give it in a format that you can get a free viewer programme if you prefer that to the .DWG Cad format.

OP
OP
D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, there are lots of good GEN I models.

This one for instance built with the blueprints above consisting of 47.000 Polygons.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis, not to shoplift this thread, but your black viper with red stripes looks awesome! Great looking car.

It looks dark green to me, not to shoplift this thread either.

It's not a thread that changes the world, so feel free... :D

The colour actually is from Mercedes-Benz called "Emerald Black". It's even darker and slightly more blue then the Viper "Emerald Green".

:usa: :2tu:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he is drawing in Autocad, he will want the .dwg file. Some older CAD versions will have a hard time bring other images into their programs....I had that problem before my newer CAD had Roistering(SP) imaging.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery